New software limits 16 channel unit to 8 channel

I have uploaded the latest software for the 16 port saleae logic analyzer. The new software identifies it correctly as a 16 port but when I try to the port nine to 16, the software does not allow it. I tryed the old software and no such limit is enforced.

It is not clear what what could be wrong or how I need to configure it?

@luc.rg.roy Sorry for the trouble with that. I have some follow up questions for you to try and get to the bottom of this.

1. Can you share the specific model name of your Logic device? Please refer to the link below.
    https://support.saleae.com/faq/general-faq/identify-each-saleae-device

2. Can you confirm if you are using the latest version of the software below? (v2.4.9)
    Logic analyzer software from Saleae

3. Can you share more information about what exactly happens with regards to your note below? For example, do you get any error messages? What exact issue are you running into?

when I try to the port nine to 16, the software does not allow it.

1. Which version of the software are you referring to when you mentioned the below note?

I tryed the old software and no such limit is enforced.

1- It is a logic pro 16
2- the software is:
Environment: production
Branch: master
Commit: 05ae03a49b520156f8d69106363edc34355c2362
Version: 2.4.9
AutomationVersion: 1.0.0
Architecture: x64
3- I tryed it again after unpluging the unit and it works.

Sorry, not clear what happenned here but it seems to work

@luc.rg.roy Oh strange… I’m glad you were able to get it working again. Anyways, if you run into this issue again, feel free to let me know the information from item 3 above and we can look into that for you.