How to look up in "decoded protocols"

This is all great feedback for us. Thanks Andre!

“Other times, one needs to see the following byte(s) (match on more than one byte)”
[TR] Searching through decoded protocol results for multiple byte patterns is something we are working on now. We will post an update on discuss.saleae.com once we release this feature.

“Also: when some bookmarks or timing marker pair is placed it would be very neat to see them in the decoded protocol window. (maybe just a colored line, or some list items with different color.)”
[TR] Good idea. I’ll discuss this with our developers

“I zoom out to a decent size for the job, but the blue data fields are unreadable even when there are plenty of room around.”
[TR] We’ve improved this behavior in the latest Alpha software by utilizing more of the blue box. Feel free to try it out below:

“When slinking anything in “decoded protocols” , the nice, smooth, animation does also mess with the final zoom level, after a “travel” , zoom level should be the same.”
[TR] We will discuss this as well. Perhaps we may include an option to preserve/lock zoom levels.

“Also, there are green/red dot’s on I2C data line, the red is not always after a NACK, I failed to find any documentation on the meaning of those.”
[TR] Happy to look into this for you. The red dot should show up when both the SCL and SDA have returned to their idle state. Could you send in a support request for this using the link below? I will provide an upload link for your capture file via email once you send in a support request.
https://contact.saleae.com/hc/en-us/requests/new