This is the 13th alpha release, 2.1.0. We’ve bumped the minor version number because this release includes a big new feature, serial terminal (although it is just the core feature much more to come).
As always, we would love to hear your feedback on every release! Reply here or create another thread.
We’re currently focused on analyzers and making the digital usage, as Joe always says , awesome!
The .AppImage file will require execute permissions, e.g. chmod +x Logic-2.1.0-master.AppImage
Alpha Mailing List
Join the Alpha Users Mailing List to be notified about the next release!
- Live serial terminal view
- show the analyzer results live in a simple terminal view
- includes an interactive shell just for fun!
- core functionality only, much more to come!
- Brand new export feature for analog and digital data to CSV
- Jump to next/previous analyzer result (keyboard shortcuts coming soon)
- Analyzer processing progress bar
- Timing marker pairs - create a pair from any two selected markers
- Collapsible capture progress indicator
- Improved analyzers performance (15x faster!)
- Improved digital rendering (15x faster)
- Protocol results merging - stable merging algorithm that combines close results when they are not readable anymore.
- Simplified analyzer menu - switching display radix, streaming to terminal, show/hide in data table.
- Quick-add analyzer for popular analyzers
- Added channel type identifier to channel labels (D/A)
- Improved error reporting
- Rendering performance on resize and reorder of channels
- Updated to the latest version of Electron
- MacOS Catalina bugs fixed
- application now works after resuming from sleep.
- Fixed connectivity problem with Logic 8 and other USB 2.0 devices.
- Fixed protocol result position
- Bug fixes in I2C
- Resizing channel can be done only from the channel label area
- Protocol results always include content (truncated if there isn’t enough room)
- Digital trigger now working
Serial terminal - protocol results live view
Raw digital and analog export to CSV
New capture progress display (both modes)
New analyzer progress display
Jump to next protocol result