As always, we would love to hear your feedback on every release! Reply here or create another thread.
Here’s the 12th Alpha release, Logic version 2.0.9!
.AppImage file will require execute permissions, e.g.
chmod +x Logic-2.0.8-master.AppImage
Alpha Mailing List
Join the Alpha Users Mailing List to be notified about the next release!
- New collapsible and resizable sidebar - more room for analyzers and timing markers or just focus on the graph when you need to.
- New icon! (not yet on Linux)
- Timing markers pairs - Select two markers (using Cmd/Ctrl + Click) to create a pair from any two markers
- New interactions:
- Double click on an analyzer graph result (“Bubble”) to zoom in
- Jump from protocol results to the graph position
- App persistence
- Load most recent capture settings when launching the app again
- Load analyzer recent settings when adding a new analyzer
- Save and load captures is now faster and support any size of file
- Simplified and accurate graph interactions
- Zoom-in directly on mouse location
- Cmd/Ctrl to zoom-in or pan the vertical axis
- Reset button to reset analyzer settings to default
- Channel minimum height is reduced to 50 pixels to allow viewing more channels at a time
- The application now remembers its position between runs
- Application no longer required to be moved to Applications folder on MacOS
- Right-click menu on protocol result overlay allows you to change display base
- Protocol result bubbles now use different colors for different channels
- W/A/S/D keys added to viewport navigation
- Protocol bubbles now have a tooltip that displays their content when the content would not otherwise fit on the display. Works for “multi-bubble” where multiple protocol bubbles are merged into one.
- Channel reordering bugs
- Disable save/load while save/load is already in progress
- Ignore dragging unsupported file types
- Fixed crash on every re-install on Mac
- Fixed backend crash when using I2C analyzer
- Validate digital trigger settings when starting the capture
- Keep capture settings when disconnecting a real device
- Fixed MacOs crash after ~40 seconds
- Reset channel label when empty (Thanks Bryan)
Quick Peek of New Features
New protocol bubble tooltip
Right-click protocol bubble to change the display radix
Double click a protocol bubble to automatically zoom in
New sidebar! resizable and collapsible