This is the 14th alpha release, 2.1.1. It’s a minor release with a handful of fixes and improvements.
We would love to hear your feedback on every release! Please reply here and share your experience - screen recordings are welcomed!
We’re still focused on the experience of protocol analyzers.
The *.AppImage file will require execute permissions, e.g.
chmod +x Logic-2.1.1-master.AppImage
Alpha Mailing List
Join the Alpha Users Mailing List to be notified about the next release!
- Updating the software on Windows now takes 3 clicks. Still working on MacOS & Linux, where it now downloads the new version but does not install it. (Note this doesn’t help until AFTER you’ve installed this update )
- UI improvements for the main menu, analyzer settings, and the device selector.
- Added a new keyboard shortcut help menu.
- The measurements right-click menu is now easy to open
- The protocol results panel width now resizes nicely with the protocol results table columns widths.
New main menu UI
Keyboard shortcuts list