Logic 2.2.4 is now live!
Note - this is a small release with some much needed bug fixes and small to medium improvements that we wanted to get out sooner than the rest of the features we’re working on. Python Analyzers & Measurements are still in development, but are getting close to release!
We would love to hear your feedback! Please reply here and share your experience - screen recordings are welcomed!
Alpha Mailing List
Join the Alpha Users Mailing List to be notified about the next release!
- Added tooltip to range measurements
- Updated marker deletion to delete all selected markers.
- Added keyboard shortcuts to more context menus
- enabled ctrl+A and ctrl+C shortcuts to copy contents from the protocol results terminal
- Improved error reports so we can catch and fix more bugs!
- Ctrl + and Ctrl - now increase/decrease font size & zoom the entire application.
- Updated other keyboard shortcuts - press ‘?’ In the app to view.
- Fixed display of device connection progress percentage
- Fixed that really annoying NaN bug!
- Optionally change the trace colors to match the channel colors.
- Improved analyzer bubble colors
- Python measurements
- High-level Python analyzers
- Improved live view
- Decoded protocols table
New trace color option
New measurement tooltip
Application zoom (ctrl -/=)