Logic 2.2.3 is now live!
Note: Version 2.2.2 was broken new users. We uploaded a fix on 2.2.2
We would love to hear your feedback! Please reply here and share your experience - screen recordings are welcomed!
Alpha Mailing List
Join the Alpha Users Mailing List to be notified about the next release!
- Measurements - you can now select a region (Shift + drag) and get basic measurements for that range. This is a basic version and a lot of features are coming soon, such as Python support and data tooltips
- Better memory management and adjustable buffer size
- Store and reload analyzers when re-opening the app
- Scroll up/down over the graphs using alt/option key + scroll
- Jump to next/previous digital transition
- Improved serial terminal - analyzer results now match to analyzer color
- Process back-logged data when stopping a capture
- App stability improvements and bug fixes
- Python measurements
- High-level Python analyzers
- Improved live view
- Decoded protocols table