We have a new changelog page! check it out here
Alpha Mailing List
Join the Alpha Users Mailing List to be notified about the next release!
- Python measurement extensions!
You can now easily build your own measurements for both analog and digital data with only a few lines of code. Check out the documentation here.
- Added built-in measurement extensions for clock stats and analog voltage RMS.
- High-level analyzer extensions API now supports user settings.
- All dialogs in the application can now be dragged.
- Traces color now match the channel color by default.
- Error reporting initialization
- Internal error when removing analyzers automatically.
- Occasionally the add analyzer menu would be empty.
- The UI now reliably detects when backlogged capture processing is complete
- Internal crash on Linux in serialization
- Crash caused by high-level analyzer initialization error
- Analyzers could cause a crash during live-view mode