Python high-level analyzers are finally here! We haven’t polished the feature at all yet, so expect a lot of changes and improvements over the next few weeks. Please send us your issues, your suggestions for improvements, and please share the high-level analyzers you write!
Documentation and examples can be found here: github.com/saleae/logic2-examples
We have a new changelog page! check it out here
- High-Level Analyzer Extensions! You can now write a short Python script and process decoded protocol results - change the text, merge multiple results, filter or create new results from scratch.
- Added an RMS analog measurement and digital clock frequency measurements - Python measurements are coming soon!
- Analyzer Export
- Right-click analyzer text will now open its menu
- Stream to terminal button is now working properly
- Behind the scenes: performance tracing, integration tests, dll downloads, channel reordering refactor