Excellent Presentation

I just wanted to take a moment to congratulate all the people behind the Logic, both hardware and software, for their excellent work. I was one of probably the first customers way back in the stone ages. Up to this point my only Saleae was the original Logic (8 input). I have never broken it in all these years though the clips are in pretty rough shape these days. Now I’ve got a brand new Logic Pro 8. I’m very impressed by the packaging. Believe me, it’s quite the stark contrast to how my original Logic came. :wink: I still carry my OG Logic in the case it came in. I think I have 7 of the 9 clips still too. But, this new unit looks pretty awesome, I really like this newer case design. It’s going to be a little tougher to pack into tight spaces but it’s cooler looking and seems to really store and protect everything well.

I never thought the old V1 software design looked bad but the new V2 Alphas are looking pretty nice too. Overall I’m just very impressed with your progress over these years and the current state of the hardware and software. So, thanks for all you do.

3 Likes

Thanks a lot, we really appreciate it! :innocent:

Is there anything that can be improved in Logic 2? (there’s always something to improve…)

Totally agree, the packaging was super impressive on the logic pro 16.

The carrying case is something that we’ll actually use since it’s hard-shell and protective!