"Resize All x Channels to Match This One" broken

Running 2.3.19

Captured a waveform with 6 analog channels. I renamed the default labels. I autofit 1 channel, then tried the “resize all” feature. It did nothing.

It also seemed like the single channel autofit feature was making the other channels blink, but I didn’t observe any lasting side-effects.

{“Environment”:“production”,“Branch”:“master”,“Commit”:“e566f188a06f93fafb4ef39ffcc90033ed9debb6”,“Version”:“2.3.19”,“MachineID”:“b8ccdaa1-db95-4685-bd2d-2ffa1afe4fc3”}

Sorry to hear about this. It looks like you’re seeing 2 issues:

I autofit 1 channel, then tried the “resize all” feature. It did nothing.

Could you let me know the exact steps you performed? The “resize all” feature will resize all other channels of the same type to the same pixel height as the channel you initialy right-clicked. Navigate to 0:47 in the video below to see it in action (just want to make sure we’re on the same page with how you expect it to work)

As for the issue below:

It also seemed like the single channel autofit feature was making the other channels blink, but I didn’t observe any lasting side-effects.

Is this consistently reproducible?

I just realized the “resize all” feature literally means resize the display window… not the y-axis.
So… maybe this is a feature request after all.

As for the glitch, I’m going to guess the channel sizes are off by a pixel or something and the app was just re-jittering them.

1 Like