Next and previous edge shortcut

Hello,

We are using logic analyser for teaching and for the lab. We are still using 1.x version for teaching, but are beginning to use 2.3.x for the lab.

Next and Previous keyboard shortcut are features that we use a lot, and seems to have disappear in 2.3.x, would it be possible to reactive them ?

Thanks
Alexandre

1 Like

I second the idea of having short cut keys to skip between edges. In fact, I’m pretty sure I’ve mentioned it in the past, but I can’t find it suggested as an Idea so maybe it was in a private message some time?

I’ve added Add keys to skip between edges - Logic 2 - Ideas and Feature Requests - Saleae to the Ideas portal to capture this.

@alexandre.bustico You raise a good point. Our older software did in fact have this ability. I’ll ping our software team about this. We have a lot of work ahead of us with regards to improving keyboard shortcuts.

Thanks @P.Jaquiery for getting that posted! I’ve merged your idea post with the universal “Keyboard Shortcuts improvements” ideas post below so we can consolidate all feedback on shortcuts: