Logic 2.2.4 Download Here!

Awesome. Any idea when the next release will be out?

Thanks @sethnobaka, good catch - that’s a bug.

The alpha software monitors the amount of data captured from the device, and once the “capture duration after trigger” amount has been collected it shuts down the capture. However, when the application is running slowly, the stop operation doesn’t get sent right away, and the capture ends up with a LOT more data than requested.

This should be easy to fix, but we’ll need to discuss internally exactly how we’re going to fix it.

The good news is that we’ve also implemented the ability to trim the data to any specified range. This hasn’t been released yet, but we might end up using the same feature to trim the data set to the correct range at the end of the capture.

At the very least, if you specify 1 second after trigger and trim to last 2 seconds, we should probably ignore the extra data that we accidentally capture while trying to end the capture rather than just discard the data you were looking for.

Am I the only one that sees something wrong with this web page? Seriously!!
You click on the words:[Logic 2.2.4 Download Here!] and you get taken who knows where!!
No we’re supposed to click in the small scrollable window within the page until we see the words “Download Links” and then select one. That is really poor. back to school for you. Also as I’m typing this comment there is no cursor highlighting of what words are selected. I just tried to remove 2 letters and a whole word disappeared, seriously? I hope the new logic offers a better experience than this.

Sorry about that. It takes you to the last unread message but I agree that it can be annoying. I’m looking for a way to disable it.
If you want to view the changelog or download a new version you can use our (new) changelog page:
https://ideas.saleae.com/f/changelog/
Each version will also have a link to the forum page if you’d like to reply.