This is a minor update due to a critical bug on Windows that was blocking users from re-capturing again in some scenarios. We are deeply sorry about that.
Note: Analyzers’ data table currently supports only Async Serial, I2C and SPI. We’ll add the rest of the analyzers soon.
Join our forum and share your experience - captures and screen recordings are welcomed!
Join our Alpha Users Mailing List to be notified about the next release!
- Trim slider values were incorrect after trimming
- Terminal was producing non-critical errors
- Terminal failure was blocking users from re-capturing
- Session termination failure
- Memory leak in analog data