HLA Extension - UI settings

Hi,

Is there a way to sort the settings listed in the UI of the HLA extension?

It seems like the documentation for StringSetting, ChoicesSetting and NumberSetting is not up to date. The label keyword is also not listed there.

Is it also possible to update user input boxes dependent on value of Choice Setting in realtime?
e.g. The user uses selects x number of devices to mark via a choice setting, and depending on the value selected the UI updates with x string settings.

1 Like

@Tor Thanks for writing in, and apologies in advanced for the limitation below.

Is there a way to sort the settings listed in the UI of the HLA extension?

We unfortunately don’t have a way to sort HLA settings to your liking right now. We’re currently tracking the feature request below and I’ve added a comment for you to refer back to your original request here in case we get this officially on the roadmap. Our focus right now is to polish and improve upon our new automation API for the Logic 2 app.

It seems like the documentation for StringSetting, ChoicesSetting and NumberSetting is not up to date. The label keyword is also not listed there.

I’ll look into our documentation and will get back to you on this!

Is it also possible to update user input boxes dependent on value of Choice Setting in realtime?
e.g. The user uses selects x number of devices to mark via a choice setting, and depending on the value selected the UI updates with x string settings.

Hmm… I remember someone asking about this in the past, and I believe we didn’t have a workaround. Let me dig into this a bit more and I’ll follow up with you in case a workaround exists.

@Tor that’s something I’ve really wanted to add. It’s a bit tricky from the API perspective, so I’d love to learn more about your use case.

Also thanks for pointing out the documentation issue, that’s been missing for a while! I’ve added this to our backlog to fix. Fortunately the only thing missing is the label parameter, which is a string.