Post-Recording Glitch Filtering

@sass Sorry for the limitations with our glitch filter. The ability to apply a glitch filter as a post-capture function, rather than a pre-capture configuration, is something that we’ve wanted to add and that other users have requested for as well. In the Logic 2 software, we took a simpler approach by applying it as a pre-capture filter, and that came with some downsides (i.e. not being able to support your use case, which I’m sure is common).

We’re tracking this feature request below, but sadly haven’t been able to prioritize it since it was first requested.

Additionally, we’re tracking another feature request for importing external files into the Logic software.

I added a comment for you in both feature request posts above so we can track your need for these features.

By the way, I apologize for the initial confusion caused by the support article below. I added a new clarifying note at the top of that article that mentions that the binary export format described pertains to the binary files exported via the “Raw Data Export” function.

We don’t officially maintain documentation on the .sal file format, but we’ve loosely described it below, with a disclaimer that we expect it to change over time.