Logic 2.3.9

Sorry in advance, I thought I had a sure way to hang/crash… And I thought I had one captured, but after starting to document it, this time it recovered… Again more with the parallel analyzer with camera.

I will often times just start off the capture, switch window to Arduino terminal window and enter a command in this case to try to do DMA capture from the camera… After it completes I stop the capture (Note it will sometimes stop on own with USB timeout error, but it is after the data I want is captured…)
So it might look like:

The only real data I am interested in is in that area around that pulse on line 14… So I trim the data, by first setting timing marks, like:

and then I use the trim command using the timing marks as the end points. At this point I try to zoom in to the data that is left and then sometimes the most I can zoom into leaves me with a display that looks like:

If I then try to do a new capture, the capture does not run, if I close the app and try to rerun it, it does not find the Logic Analyzer. Sometimes if I turn off the USB port and turn it back on (Using USB hub with buttons for each port), it comes back, sometimes not, in either case I here the tones on Windows machine for USB device added or removed. Many times when that does not work, I can move the device to different USB port and it works again…

But in this case I thought I had it reproduced but after I let the window sit for a few minutes in the state of the last picture, while saving away the images and like, the window recovered.

My guess is the app was maybe busy in doing memory management of trying to trim the data. Including the Simple Parallel Analyzer which may or may not have previously completed before the trim of data operation was done.

Again sorry, was not sure if I should report issue until I had a fail proof example.