I’m currently struggling on porting my protocol Analyzer from Logic1 to Logic2.
When starting Logic2 (v2.3.19) i get an error message “Failed to load custom analyzer (/path/to/my/Analyzer.so): Unable to load library: /path/to/my/Analyzer.so”
What I’ve tried:
- Starting a clean project from scratch, calling rename_analyzer.py then build_analyzer.py: All worked fine
- Updating SDK to latest Alpha git branch
- Compiling sources with a CMakeLists and defining -DLOGIC2
- I’ve checked API : all seems fine too
- Put breakpoint on both Analyzer constructor and workingThread: Error show up before any break
The error message don’t give a lot information, i don’t know if a symbol is missing or something else, a good start could be a better verbosity level from Logic2?
NB: Analyzer still works with Logic1