Extension Use Cases - PWM Track and Digital Comparison Pass/Fail Test

Thanks for your reply. The response makes sense, and look forward to any future update. PWM Tracking is really useful to look for jumps, which usually signal that the system could not handle some transient, hit a saturation condition, etc. It would be awesome to make an extension that works on a device like this. As for the second use case, I have a series of PWMs that generate an actuation pattern, and I have a signal that represents the timing at which I measure feedback current. I want to essentially unit test this setup to make sure the feedback current is captured at the right time. Simplisticly, some logic could be applied like if CHANNEL A = HI, CHANNEL B = LO, and CHANNEL C = LO…then if a rising edge on CHANNEL D is captured on the feedback signal…this situation is passing. If not, failing. But it could actually be more complicated in that, in that certain combinations have to happen in a certain ordering. All this could be done with digital signals even though we eventually use in a power system. The overall unit test could be made up of a very large buffer that includes iterative test conditions.