I would love to hear from you! Any feedback is helpful – please reply to this thread or start a new one!
This release adds:
- Support for settings ‘Presets’ (UI location is temporary)
- New UI/UX for capture settings (work in progress)
- UI updates for sidebars and Tabs
- Trigger working
- Linux should fully work (fixed all known dependency issues)
Low expectations please: This alpha is rough, unstable, and lacks crucial functionality.
.AppImage file will require execute permissions, e.g.
chmod +x Logic-2.0.6-master.AppImage
Alpha Mailing List
Join the Alpha Users Mailing List to be notified about the next release!
Major known issues
- Tabs, capture UI/UX, & Presets will be further refactored
- ‘Scope View’ needs UX improvement
- Location of “hamburger menu” is awkward. Will be moved to top-right.
- I2C analyzer hangs the software
Coming up next
- Protocol analyzer search / list view
- Protocol analyzer export
- Proper settings persistence
- Scope View UI/UX refactor
Planned for this Quarter (Q3)
- Analyzer Sequence Search
- Context-sensitive help
- Proper shortcuts
- Delete channels
- Trim capture
- Wall-clock time display
- analog/digital proper alignment
- Analog channel v2
- App performance metrics
- Sidebar resize and collapse
- Digital Scope-View
- Scope-View v2
- Performance improvements
- Comprehensive USB reliability testing (internal)
- Art updates / polish