[Quick Poll] Problems you try to solve with an Oscilloscope?

Yes but it lacks the conversion.
The simple example - Looking at the results from the ADC in my deice:
Channel 1: The analog signal going into my device, captured directly by Saleae/scope.
Channel 2: The values from my device ADC conversions, shown as an analog trace on the screen.

The data for channel 2, comes from some sort of digital communication like SPI, and is provided by my device, as close to real-time as my device is able to deliver, then converted to an analog trace on the scope.
This gives an easy to comprehend visualization of internal data, but provided in near real-time with actual captured data, providing a goldmine of data when building SW that controls some physical device.
We do have a in-house build device that provides similar functionality, but based on a simple external DAC, and using a traditional analogue scope*, but that puts all the effort of scaling and similar on the user and/or the device under test. And we use this quite a lot, i can provide you with more details on this setup but not here in a public forum.

*–> When I say “analogue scope” I am not talking about a really old fully analog scope, but a scope that is build purely for analyzing analogue signals, inside the scope it is still using digital technology.

As a final note, the main requirement is the ability to provide a virtual analogue trace based on some digital value stream, but extra features such as changing scale/adding delay (including negative delay) directly in the GUI when looking at the traces would be welcome too.