It appears that there is a bug importing and loading presets. The A/D sample rate isn’t properly updated every time. The .logic2Preset files have the correct values…
I’ve got this bug logged now as per your post below:
Thanks again for posting that!
Hi @Richard, you know what… it looks like I’m not able to reproduce this issue anymore (I could have sworn I did).
Can you let me know the exact steps you take to reproduce this? Please also include which device you have the Logic 2 software set to (top-left of software).
I’m sure all the steps below are not necessary, but…
- Delete all presets
- Set analog capture rate to 50Ms/s
- Load default preset, is the analog capture rate correct?
- Import 4wire_1hr.logic2Preset
- Load 4wire_1hr.logic2Preset, the analog capture rate is correct = 31.25Ks/s
- Import 4wire_100s.logic2Preset
- Load 4wire_100s.logic2Preset, the analog capture rate is NOT correct = 31.25Ks/s
Logic2Preset.zip (2.3 KB)
Thanks for those steps. We were able to reproduce this now. We’re currently investigating this.