This release updates Electron to the latest version, Electron 19. If you experience any issues loading or using the application, please let us know! We expect this to improve stability on Linux for some users.
- Logic 2 Automation Beta API is now available! Read more about it in this post. Get started by reading the docs here.
- Upgraded to Electron 19 to reduce crashes for some users
- The Automation API now supports the
- The last tab in the application can now be closed
- Fixed gpu related crash on Linux where application is ran as root
- Fixed installer bug in 2.3.57, which was never released