Check out the Saleae Logic 2 Extension Marketplace! - Read more about the Marketplace on the Saleae blog!
- Ability to set a capture to protected (Ctrl+L). A protected capture cannot be overwritten, but data can be trimmed and analyzers added. Once saved the protected state is removed. In a future release we will check that all protected captures are saved before exiting the app.
- Increased the contrast of the timing bar font so it is easier to see.
- When jumping to a bubble from the data table or vice vera the bubble and table row will be highlighted to make it easier to see the bubble and row in the context of other data.
- Improved app startup time.
- Fixed issue where analyzer bubble tooltips would flicker.