Check out the Saleae Logic 2 Extension Marketplace! - Read more about the Marketplace on the Saleae blog!
Check out the pre-release update to the Measurement API! - Read more about it in the release notes.
- Marquee zoom is now available on analog channels. Use
Alt-Dragfor XY Range Zoom or
Ctrl-Drag Up/Downfor Y (Voltage) Range Zoom or
Ctrl-Drag Left/Rightfor X (Time) Range Zoom
- Fixed issue where extensions were unable to be published due to a mismatch with extension API versions
- Fixed issue where timing marker comment box would flash when active timing marker was clicked
- Fixed issue where Loading Existing Extensions and Save Raw Data paths were equivalent. They are now persisted separately.
- Fixed issue where the active tab was not in view in the bottom tab bar when many tabs were open or when dragging and dropping many capture files
- Improved rendering when resizing application window
- When Exiting the app while Exporting Raw Data or Saving a Capture is in progress a dialog will appear to confirm exit. This is to prevent data from being corrupted by exiting the app while saving to disk.
Enterkeys can be used in analyzer menu for selection