Check out the Saleae Logic 2 Extension Marketplace! - Read more about the Marketplace on the Saleae blog!
- Added sample dots to analog channels. These will appear when zoomed in far enough that the dots are separated. This was added in 2.3.36
- Improved the frame rate performance of the app
- Added user guide links to Async Serial, I2C, SPI, CAN, Simple Parallel, I2S / PCM, DMX-512, SMBus Analyzer configuration dialog tooltips
- Improved zooming around vertical trigger point by increasing the hit region and adding a visualization when it is the focal point for zooming
- Fixed range edges, cursor lines, interactive measurement, timing markers, and vertical trigger line on non 1:1 DPI screens
- Fixed issue where concurrent trims to the circular buffer in looping mode could occur
- Fixed issue where negative time values relative to the trigger were displayed incorrectly