Check out the Saleae Logic 2 Extension Marketplace! - Read more about the Marketplace on the Saleae blog!
- Analog Channel Y-Zoom is now mapped to Ctrl/⌘ + Mouse Scroll Wheel Up/Down or Pinch-to-zoom (Mac OS)
- Improved memory usage for longer captures that contain analyzers
- Minimum sized digital channels are now easier to see, allowing for a more compact view when displaying multiple channels
- Process ID (PID) now appears under the About Logic 2 dialog making it easier to attach a debugger to debug custom C++ LLAs
- LIN Analyzer: fixed CRC reset with classic identifiers in V2
- Parallel Analyzer: fixed issue of missing last frame when recording fast parallel data
- JTAG Analyzer: fixed bug where bubbles would not appear on TDI and TDO channels