Feedback on status updates

I had posted this right in your Software Dev Status thread but I don’t feel I should clutter up that thread with my personal commentary. It’s probably best that your posts stand on their own in there.

My original post:

I see some cool stuff on the board. Being able to collapse inactive regions will be awesome! It’s true that sometimes (well often) you get signals where there are flurries of activity then nothing for much longer periods of time and back and forth. So, being able to snip the dead space would be sweet!

But, that’s a ways off. In the meantime it sounds like you’re making good progress. I think your level of updates is quite informative. It makes me feel as if I have a pretty good idea of what you’re doing and what you plan to do. I found all the posts to be interesting. Now, I don’t exactly check back every day for new status updates, nor would I assume anyone else does. But, it’s cool that when I do check back I see a few new posts that give me a good idea of what is going on. I wish you the best of luck as you continue to develop the software. It’s sounding quite cool.

1 Like

Hey Collin, that’s fantastic to hear! :grin: Super glad it’s helpful and interesting thus far.

Looking forward to more of your feedback in the months ahead!