Data in Decimal Format shows Negative Value in Table

Is there a format setting that I have missed?
See Screenshot below:

Thanks for reporting this, This looks like a bug! Specifically, it looks like decimal data is being displayed as signed, rather than unsigned…

If you change the radix display to Hex or Binary, it should display correctly since there is no concept of unsigned and signed in those display modes.

I’ll have this reviewed by our software team. Apologies for the trouble with this.

Might be useful to have both Signed and Unsigned Decimal in the pulldown menu. (?)
Since it’s already “kind of” working :wink:
It’s not a bug, it’s a feature!

1 Like

Yes, can we please have both signed and unsigned decimal display? I found this thread specifically because I want to display signed data…

@colinmarcus Apologies for this. We unfortunately don’t have a fix for this natively in the software yet. Let me ping our team about this again.

I just published an HLA that hopefully helps! You can download it directly from within the app via the Extensions Marketplace button on the right.
Screen Shot 2022-01-14 at 7.44.34 PM

I plan to update the bubble formatting as well, but I wanted to release it as-is for now.

Here it is in action. You can hide the results generated by the original Async Serial Analyzer to hide the signed integer entries from the data table.
Screen Shot 2022-01-14 at 7.47.46 PM