Remove frames spanning on multiple channels for custom analyzer

Hello,
I am trying to create a custom analyzer for Logic 2.
The analyzer decodes both TX and RX and display the packets details.
I achieved this result by creating frames and adding a text to them only if they are in the correct channel for display (in the SerialAnalyzerResults::GenerateBubbleText function).
The condition looks like this

if ((channel == mSettings->mRX && is_TX == true) || (channel == mSettings->mTX && is_TX == false))
{
    return;
}
// The rest of the code goes here

However when I zoom out, the frames without text merged with the frames with text, making for a very confusing display. Any ideas on how to fix this ?

Here is a screenshot of what it looks like in Logic
Capture

@louisD Sorry for the trouble with this! The protocol frame merging process occurs behind the scenes without much control over how and when it merges them.

I’ve been keeping track of all feedback related to decoded frame display and merging in the post below:

I added a comment for you so we can keep track of your issue. In the meantime, feel free to send me a copy of your capture file and your custom analyzer lib file. I’d be happy to reproduce it on my end and I can check to see if we can provide recommendations for you. You may be able to “hack” a solution by widening the gap between decoded frames, but I’m not sure if that’s possible until I’ve taken a look at your capture file.