[Python API] Channel naming

Thanks Tim for quick reply!

The first thing which I do when I use Logic 2 app is to name channels inside app to match net names of connected signals as they are used in schematic - for readability purposes.
For example if I have 16 signals connected to Logic 16, when I analyze signals, “RTC_INT” name is much more informative than “Channel 0”. API 2 prevents me to provide my own names and I’m little surprised that such basic feature is not implemented to be honest.

What’s more - is there a way to set analyzers (e.g. Async Serial) BEFORE capture starts? So that during capture, all analyzers will do their job of decoding data during capture and not after capture ends and is saved.
My scenario is that I have to capture really long (days) of data which is impossible to do without having hundreds of GBs of RAM using regular app (I omit the fact that analyzing such long capture would be a nightmare). Currently I’m capturing 5h of data, when it stops, I apply analyzers (16 of them) and because decoding takes some time - it delays unnecessarily starting new capture (so for longer period of time data is not being captured). I’m basing on this example - Getting Started — Saleae 1.0.6 documentation

Also: is it possible to set order of channels using API 2? In app I can move for example D15 channel to be the first which is displayed (just below "File/Edit/Capture/Measure/View/Help bar). Use case is pretty simple - sometimes where 16 signals are connected it’s easier to manipulate channels using their order in app/API than to physically change their connections.

Thanks!