May i can let the looping mode allows for a continuous recording into my disk?

We want to keep continuous recording about 24h, but old data is deleted while new data arrives,is there any way to solve it?May i can let the looping mode allows for a continuous recording into my disk?
Thank you for your support and look forward to your reply.

@WwYF Sorry for the late reply! Several of us were out of office last week due to the Labor Day holiday.

When capturing data using our Logic analyzer, older data is deleted once the RAM buffer is filled as per the description below.

The looping mode allows for a continuous recording into a RAM buffer, the size of which can be set by the user. Once the RAM buffer is filled, old data is deleted while new data arrives, and the capture can continue indefinitely in a continuous loop. When the capture ends, the data can be trimmed down to a certain length via the Trim data after stopping setting, keeping the most recent data.

If you have RAM availability, you can increase the RAM buffer setting in the software to increase the buffer sized used by captures like shown in the link below.

Another suggestion we have is to use our Automation API to record several smaller captures and save them to disk automatically. More information on this can be found in the link below.

We currently don’t have a way to stream data directly to disk, but we’re tracking this feature request below. I’ve added a comment to track your need for this as well. Feel free to vote on it, and hopefully the suggestions above help in the meantime!

@timreyes Thank you for the thoughtful reply! I will try to use the Automation API, and Looking forward to further progress.