With Logic 2.4.0, we’re launching the first production release of the new automation API for Logic 2! You can learn more here: Logic2 Automation
We’ve decided to bump the minor version from 2.3.x to 2.4.x to mark the occasion! Thanks to Ryan, the rest of the software team, and to all of the users who helped shape the new API!
We would love to hear your feedback! We’re directing most feedback to this discussion.
We’re looking forward to hearing from you!
Automation API 1.0 has been released! You can now automate Logic 2 using Python or your favorite language via gRPC.
Find out more at saleae.com/automation
Thanks to everyone who helped us test the beta release! Please note that the 1.0 API has changed since the beta release.
- Improved CSV export speed. (This was fixed in release 2.3.59, but wasn’t included in the release notes until now)
- Improved handling of device disconnects while changing sessions.
- Fixed bug where if a custom low level analyzer’s available settings changed after updating the analyzer, the UI would not always show those new settings right away.
- Fixed bug where it was not possible to start a new capture if the existing capture still had measurements that had not completed running.
- Fixed crash bug when using a simulation device, protocol analyzers, but had no digital channels enabled.