Logic 2.3.7

@rei_vilo and Saleae - I agree that many of your items in the above list would be great. Some could probably wait.

For example I multiple character search would be good, and likewise I am not sure if it is only currently the first character… When many times I may want to contains…

Terminal pane - As you mentioned it might be nice to see new line between some of the SPI/I2C data on the other hand, although would have to trade that off versus how much data you can see at once.

I do wish that the line ending stuff could handle line endings of just CR, or LF, or CR and LF. Could make it settable. or could simply see if you get one and the next one is the other ignore it…

Again other things on my wish list:

a) SPI and or HLA on SPI - With many devices there is another IO pin (often called DC for Data/Command), that emulate 9 bit Data. Wish you could somehow could optionally choose this extra signal and for example maybe record that as well with Reports and the like. Important for HLA, where you see that DC is asserted and as such you show which COMMAND was output for some device like a display…

b) HLA support for other analyzers, like USB…

b1) USB analyzer better choosing of what data shows up and/or reports. Again most of the time I wish to capture mainly only SETUP/INPUT/OUTPUT along with the DATA.

c) The ability to see multiple timing markers on the display. I often post pictures from Logic showing the timings of different sections of things.
Like how much time a SPI output took, and how long of gap between transfers…

d) USB capture dream - Wish I could capture USB protocol, when USB in High Speed (480 MBPs) but again probably not very likely… But one can always dream :smiley:

Again I like how the product is coming along.