Logic 2.3.10 is a nice mix of big new data-table features (export, select & copy to clipboard) as well as some solid bug fixes and improvements. Let us know what you think!
- Analyzer Data Table export.
- Analyzer Data Table select & copy to clipboard. (excel / sheets compatible!)
- Analyzer Data Table indexing percentage display.
- Analyzer Data Table settings (selected analyzers, searched columns, hidden columns) are now saved in presets and saved files properly.
- Improved ctrl/cmd clicking a protocol bubble jumping to the result in the data table.
- Improved preset dialog to support replacing presets.
- Fixed bugs related to removing and adding analyzers to a session.
Data table indexing progress
Select, and copy paste data table rows
Data table export to CSV
Presets are much easier to manage with a single menu item and an improved dialog
Jumping from bubble to table now checks if the result was indexed and if it matches the current query