Check out the Saleae Logic 2 Extension Marketplace!
Read more about the Marketplace on the Saleae blog!
- Added a “reset to default” button to the presets manager
- When saving HLA settings, restart the analyzer if there was a change
- Updated the terminal library to the latest
- Reset analog zoom & pan settings when changing between different device types
- HLA error message now makes it clear when not subclassing HighLevelAnalyzer
- Fixed serious crash for Logic 4 users
- Handle loading a file with missing extensions
- Handle loading a file with disabled extensions
- Detect graphic cards that don’t supported webGL
- Fixed terminal hangup when writing too many characters at once from HLAs
- (Hopefully) fixed error related to missing device IDs
- Fixed bug where sometimes extension installs would fail on the first attempt
- Fixed bug where changing between the original Logic and a new device could break the analog display
- Improved reporting and handling of internal errors after system sleep/resume