Logic 16 Pro capture intermittently incorrect

I see:

To the best of my knowledge it isn’t possible to turn on glitch detection after the capture has been made. The glitch filter is in the hardware - which makes sense because glitches can generate a lot of edges and removing those in the hardware helps reduce data rate and data processing. @timreyes it would be really nice to be able to post process a capture with glitch filtering on!

I have learned after multiple frustrating sessions with I2C and similar things that glitches and bad grounding are often the actual culprits when things look bad! I very often turn on the analog channel as well as the digital channel for an input to get a better picture of what’s going on. With I2C and SPI you can often see small voltage differences in the signal that are generated by different devices so it is possible to tell which specific device, or devices, are driving the bus at any particular moment. This can be very useful to determine when a device drives an ACK/NAK in I2C for example!

Oh, and I don’t glitch filter SDA because noise on the data edges usually doesn’t matter. Glitches on SCL however are critical.