INFO:saleae.saleae:Could not connect to Logic software, attempting to launch it now

Saleae 1.2.40 was connected but when I executed the Python script la = saleae.Saleae()
It shows
INFO:saleae.saleae:Could not connect to Logic software, attempting to launch it now
Traceback (most recent call last):
File “C:\project\paris2.0\bringup\venv-3.9\lib\site-packages\saleae\saleae.py”, line 211, in init
self._s.connect((host, port))
ConnectionRefusedError: [WinError 10061]
Is any idea?
thanks.

@rlin My best gues is that the “Enable scripting socket server” box needs to be checked like described in the link below.

Having said that, we unfortunately no longer provide support for the older Logic 1.x software and the older Automation Socket API interface that you are using, though we do still provide the software and API as-is for anyone that needs it.

Our newest version of the software, Logic 2, as well as our newest Python Automation API, can be found in the links below.

We highly recommend running the newer versions of the software and Automation API above. Should you have any trouble with the transition, feel free to let me know and I’ll be happy to help!

Solve it.
thank you very much

1 Like